Indian Style Fajitas Recipe
Indian Style Fajitas Recipe is a simple fusion recipe. Healthy veges are tossed in mexican seasoning and placed on a phulka. You could pack this in a lunch box or even serve it as an after school snack.
Indian Style Fajitas Recipe is a delicious fusion recipe, where Mexican fajitas are made using phulkas instead of tortillas.
A simple whole wheat phulka topped with cooked vegetables that include zucchini, mushrooms, and bell peppers tossed in a mexican seasoning.
Serve it over the weekend or as an after school snack.
Try our other Quesadilla Recipes:
- Mexican Style Pumpkin and Spinach Quesadillas Recipe
- Vegetarian Mexican Quesadilla Recipe
- Spinach & Corn Quesadilla Recipe
- 10 Phulka , Vivatta whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Button mushrooms , chopped
- 1 cup Green zucchini , chopped
- 1 cup Green bell peppers , chopped
- 1 cup Onion , chopped
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning , (or 1/4 teaspoon each of cumin powder, chilli powder and oregano)
- Salt , to taste
How to make Indian Style Fajitas Recipe
To begin with Indian Style Fajitas, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a cast iron pan on medium flame, sauté the mushrooms till they are cooked. This will take about 3-4 minutes on medium high flame, stirring continuously.
Once cooked turn off the flame and set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in another pan on medium flame, and add the onions. When the onions turn translucent, add the bell peppers and zucchini and sauté for a few minutes. Ensure the vegetables are not over cooked.
Add mexican seasoning, mushrooms and salt and mix everything well.
Take a roti and place the veggies in the middle and roll up the roti. Your fajitas are ready to be served.