Instant Carrot Pickle Recipe
Delicious instant accompaniment recipe
Instant Carrot Pickle is a quick and easy to make recipe that you can make in no time. The tangy flavour with the carrots makes this recipe even more flavourful. Its an instant pickle so you can enjoy it for 3-4 days by refrigerating it.
You can also try other Pickle recipes like
- 1 cup Carrot (Gajjar) , cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons Mustard oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kalonji (Onion Nigella Seeds) , or kalonji
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel seeds (Saunf) , coarsely powdered
- 2 teaspoon Methi Seeds (Fenugreek Seeds) , split
- 2 teaspoon Mustard seeds , split/coarsely pounded
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Salt , to taste
How to make Instant Carrot Pickle Recipe
To begin making the Instant Carrot Pickle recipe, combine all the ingredients except the oil in a bowl and mix everything well. Once it is done, keep it aside.
Heat the mustard oil in a small pan and when it is hot add it to the carrot mixture and mix well. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated till use.