Kadai Baby Corn Paneer Recipe
Give this spicy Kadai Baby Corn Paneer Recipe a try which is made with a medley of Baby corn and paneer along with th everyday masala. You can also pack this in your Lunch Box.
Kadai Baby Corn Paneer Recipe is quick, delicious and healthy stir fry with less ingredient that are usually available in your kitchen. This just needs Baby Corn and Paneer and it will result in a tasty and crunchy stir fry. Baby Corn and paneer is a great combination which can be made as stir fry or can be even made into curry.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Sabzi Recipes for your everyday Lunch or Dinner:
- 200 grams Baby corn , sliced
- 200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , diced
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes , chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ghee , for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
How to make Kadai Baby Corn Paneer Recipe
To begin making the Kadai Baby Corn Paneer Recipe, heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Once the oil is slightly hot, add ginger and garlic. Let it cook for about 30 seconds.
After 30 seconds, add in the onions and saute till they become soft and translucent. This will take about a minute or two.
As soon as the onion become translucent, add the baby corn and stir fry till the baby corn become tender.
Then slowly add in the tomato along with turmeric powder, cardamom powder, red chilli powder and saute well for about 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, add in the paneer, kasuri methi into the Baby Corn Stir Fry. Stir and combine everything well and check for seasoning like salt and switch off the heat. It is ready to be served.