Rajma and Corn Salad Recipe
An Indian Salad packed with proteins and a healthy option for a light snack our Rajma and Corn Salad Recipe is a must try recipe in your kitchen.
Rajma and Corn Salad Recipe is a healthy salad packed with protein and a healthy option for a light snack. It's crunchy, sour, spicy & a tiny hint of sweetness from the corn. It surely won't disappoint you! This can be served as a snack as well and fills up a good portion of our daily protein requirement.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Salad Recipes such as
- 1/2 cup Kashmiri Rajma , or regular rajma
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn , kernels
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina) , roughly torn
- 2 tablespoons Pickled Jalapenos , roughly chopped
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 2 cloves Garlic , crushed
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make Rajma and Corn Salad Recipe
To begin making the Rajma and Corn Salad Recipe, wash and soak the rajma overnight.
Pressure cook the rajma with water for about 8-10 whistles. Allow the pressure to release naturally.
In a pan, boil water on medium flame, add the corn and cook until the kernels swell up. Drain out the water and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine the boiled rajma and corn, chopped mint leaves and jalapenos.
For the dressing, in a small bowl,add salt, pepper, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, jeera powder, red chili powder, crushed garlic & olive oil.
Just before serving, toss in the dressing into the salad.