Pack your kids or Office lunch box with Aloo Simla Mirch Ki Sabzi, Kala Chana Salad & Tawa Paratha to keep their diet healthy and fit. It is always a big task for all mothers to decide on what to make for their kids lunch box. But we have made it simple for you by adding dishes that your kids would love to try them out. At the same time keeping the shortage in time in mind we have planned the menu plan can be made in a jiffy.
In the lunch box we have added a simple stir fry of Aloo shimla mirch ki sabzi, these are the ingredients that are always available at your kitchen.So you can whip this dish in no time. If you are looking for different sabzi recipes then you can even try Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe (Potatoes And Peas In Tomato Curry) or Kaddu Simla Mirch Sabzi Recipe - Pumpkin Capsicum Stir Fry.
A quick and simple salad is also added into the lunch box to keep your palate refreshing. There are more salads thats you can try out at your kitchen like Carrot Cucumber Tomato Salad with Lemon and Coriander Recipe or Indian Style Black Chickpea Salad Recipe.
1. Aloo Simla Mirch Ki Sabzi Recipe - Aloo & Capsicum Sabzi
The more simple way to keep your kids lunch box is to make this delicious sabzi. The sabzi has the basic ingredients like Aloo and shimla mirchi which is the capsicum that are always available at your kitchen. This can be tossed in the basic masala to get a nice and spicy dish.
If you are looking for more Aloo sabzi here are some :
- Aloo Gobi Ki Sabzi Recipe (Spicy Potato and Cauliflower Vegetable)
- Aloo Parwal Sabzi Recipe (A Classic Bengali Dish)
- Kashmiri Style Dum Aloo Recipe
2. Kala Chana Salad Recipe With Carrots, Cucumber & Tomatoes
This salad has all the nutrients that you need to have it in your everyday diet. The salad is simple o make and all you need to do is to soak up some black chickpeas a day in advance and keep it ready. So you can add some freshly grated carrot, pulpy tomatoes and mix it up with some zesty lemon juice and salt.
If you are looking for more salad recipes here are some :
- Indian Style Black Chickpea Salad Recipe
- Kakdi Chi Koshimbir Recipe-Maharashtrian Style Cucumber Salad
- Moong Sprouts Salad with Grated Carrots & Coriander Recipe
3. Tawa Paratha Recipe - Plain Paratha
Tawa parathas are always the kids best side dish to have it along with any kind of sabzis. The folded bread gives it a nice soft texture so making it a great combination with curries.
If you are looking for more Indian bread recipes here are some :
- Phulka Recipe (Roti/Chapati) - Puffed Indian Bread
- Gujarati Methi Thepla- Spiced Indian Flat Bread with Fenugreek Leaves
- Homemade Butter Naan Recipe (Soft Yogurt Bread)