Kung Pao Chicken With Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
Kung Pao Chicken With Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe is a flavour packed chicken dish that is popularly found on menus of various Chinese restaurants. Paired with a fried rice on the side, makes it a complete meal that you can serve as a complete meal.
Kung Pao Chicken is spicy stir-fried chicken that is typically served with Fried Rice. Boneless Chicken pieces stir fried with peanuts and spicy flavor goes well with fried rice with subtle flavors and not too spicy.
Here I have teamed up Kung Pao Chicken with exotic Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice as a one dish.
Serve Kung Pao Chicken With Vegetable Fried Rice as a main course meal along with Soft and Spicy Chicken Nuggets to start with and Chocolate Espresso Custard Pudding Recipe for a weekend lunch.
Here are a few more interesting recipes you could try:
Contest In Association With Freshmenu
- 500 grams Boneless chicken , cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon Ginger , grated
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns , freshly crushed
- 1/4 cup Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , without husk
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , diced
- 2 Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , chopped
- 2-3 Dry Red Chilli , soaked in water and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Garlic , made into paste
- 1 tablespoon Green Chilli , made into paste
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil , or sesame oil
How to make Kung Pao Chicken With Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
To prepare Kung Pao Chicken With Vegetable Fried Rice, clean and wash chicken nicely and collect in a bowl.
Season it with salt, crushed black pepper and ginger paste. Mix well and keep aside.
Heat oil in a non stick wok and once it's piping hot, add chicken marinade and stir fry it till it's well cooked and browned.
In a separate bowl add soy sauce, vinegar, chili garlic paste, tomato sauce and i tsp oil and stir well. Keep aside.
Once the Chicken starts turning dark brown in color add the chopped vegetables and peanuts and mix well.
Cook till the vegetables are tender.
Add sauce mix and stir in nicely such that everything incorporates well.
Cook till the sauce starts to thicken, turn off the gas and serve Kung Pao Chicken hot with Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice, Soft and Spicy Chicken Nuggets and Chocolate Espresso Custard Pudding Recipe for complete a weekend lunch.