Leftover Roti Cutlet Recipe
Healthy patty recipe
Leftover Roti Cutlet is a delicious way of using your leftover rotis. Usually, we throw it or use it to make leftover roti poha and similar dishes. But if you want to try something different with your leftover rotis, you should try these cutlets. Not only this, you can also make Cutlet sandwiches with them. All you need is some bread and lettuce and you will have a yummy sandwich to pack in your kids lunch box.
If you like this recipe, you can also try
- Mixed Vegetable Noodle Cutlet
- Tofu and Chickpea Patty
- Moong Sprouts And Sweet Potato Cutlet
- Red Beans and Oats Cutlet
Click here to buy Vivatta Whole Wheat Flour - The Pure Chakki Atta
- 4 Phulka
- 2 cup Potato (Aloo) , mashed
- 2-3 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 1 cup Carrot (Gajjar) , grated
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn , mashed
- 1 cup Onion , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1/2 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Corn flour
How to make Leftover Roti Cutlet Recipe
To begin with Leftover Roti Cutlet, firstly grind the leftover rotis into a grainy mixture in mixer grinder.
Heat oil in a pan and add onions, green chillies and saute till translucent. Once it is done, add carrot and cook it for about a minute.
After a minute, add the mashed peas, corn and potatoes. Cook for about 20-30 seconds.
After 20-30 seconds, add black pepper, chill flakes, amchoor powder and red chili powder. Mix everything well.
Take out the mixture in a big bowl and add semolina, grainy leftover roti mixture, lemon and mix everything properly.
Once it is done, make small patties out of it and keep it aside.
Take corn flour in a bowl and add some water. Dip the patties in the corn flour mixture and then roll them in bread crumbs.
The next step is to fry these cutlets. Heat oil in a pan and put the roti cutlets on it one by one when the oil is hot.
Flip them over a couple of times till they become brown and crispy from both the sides.