Lettuce, Orange And Spinach Salad Recipe
Simple tossed salad which has three fresh ingredients that has the citrusy from the orange and the crunch from the leaves.
Lettuce, Orange and Spinach Salad is colourful, rich in fibre and full of vitamins. We can have it in dinner as whole meal if you want to eat something light and tasty. Or you can also serve it along with main meals for a healthy appetizer.
Serve Lettuce, Orange And Spinach Salad on its own or along with Cream Of Celery Soup for a light, healthy and delicious weekday dinner.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Salad recipes such as:
- Smoked Tofu and Grilled Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Savory Melon Salad Recipe
- Avocado, Grapefruit and Walnut Salad Recipe
- 1 Orange , peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce , torn into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Spinach , roughly chopped For dressing
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whole Black Peppercorns , freshly ground as required
- 1/2 tablespoon Orange Zest (Rind)
- Salt , to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Fresh orange juice
How to make Lettuce, Orange And Spinach Salad Recipe
To begin making the Lettuce, Orange And Spinach Salad recipe, take a big mixing bowl.
Add lettuce, orange and spinach and mix everything well.
Add all the dressings including lime juice, olive oil, salt, freshly ground black pepper, orange zest and fresh orange juice.
Mix everything well and serve fresh. Serve Lettuce, Orange And Spinach Salad on its own or along with Cream Of Celery Soup for a light, healthy and delicious weekday dinner.