Give your Lunch box a new twist by adding a special meal with Hyderabadi Style Nawabi Paneer Gravy Packed with Phulka & Beetroot Salad. If you run out of Ideas to prepare for your lunch box, Archana's Kitchen is always there to plan your week by bringing in new dishes for your everyday meals.
In this lunch box meal we have packed a flavourful Paneer gravy that is loaded with vegetables like green peas and bell peppers for the crunch and is slowly stewed rich coconut gravy. Grilled paneer are then served along with the curry to make it a complete dish. By adding paneer into the gravy we have made sure enough protein content goes into your everyday diet. If you are looking for more delicious curries like this here are some Paneer Pasanda Recipe (Cottage Cheese in Spicy Yogurt Curry) or Methi Paneer Bhurji Recipe in Creamy Gravy.
We have served a Plain Phulka along with this curry, but you are free to add in any type of Indian bread you like. The whole Lunch box is then complete with a good serving of beetroot salad by the side. By adding freshly grated vegetables into the salad, we make sure the nutrition and vitamins stay intact and remain fresh as you eat. The salad is rich in Vitamin C which is very good for Skin and Eyes.
1. Nawabi Paneer Curry Recipe
A mildly sweet rich Paneer gravy that is loaded with vegetables. The dish is inspired by the Hyderabadi cuisine. A lip smacking Hyderabadi dish, with a rich base of coconut and cashew nut gravy with lightly pan roasted paneer triangles.
If you are looking for more Paneer gravy recipes here are some :
- Palak Paneer Recipe (Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy)
- Matar Paneer Recipe (Paneer in Peas Gravy)
- Paneer Kalimirch Recipe
2. Beetroot, Carrot & Cucumber Salad with Peanuts Recipe
A refreshing element on your plate that is jam packed with nutrients is this Beetroot Carrot and Radish salad with an added crunch of peanuts. dressed in simple salt and lemon juice that adds a dash of tang to this sweet root vegetable salad.
If you are looking for more Salad recipes here are some :
- Carrot Cucumber Tomato Salad with Lemon and Coriander Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple and Chicken Salad Recipe- Tangy Summer Salad
- Cold Asian Noodle Salad Flavoured With Peanuts And Sesame
3. Phulka Recipe (Roti/Chapati) - Puffed Indian Bread
A quick to make Indian bread that is soft and fluffy which is always paired well with any Indian curries by the side. You can also add in any other multigrain flour along with whole wheat to make it rich and nutritious.
If you are looking for more Indian bread recipes here are some :
- Homemade Butter Naan Recipe
- Bhatura Recipe (Fried Puffed Yogurt Bread)
- Bhakri Recipe (A Multigrain Gujarati Flat Bread)