Pan Fried Corn & Cheese Bites Recipe -Corn & Paneer Balls
Delicious Bite Sized Snacks made of corn and cheese makes a great evening snack or a party appetizer. Serve along with a dip of your choice.In association with Tetley Green Tea (India)
Whether it's festive time or we have a party at home, we look to make something special for friends and family when they come over. The Corn & Cheese bites recipe is one such dish that will come in handy when you plan a party. The cheese balls are healthy, quick to make and super delectable to eat.
You can try more Indian Tea Time Snack like
- 200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
- 2 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and mashed
- 1 cup Sweet corn , steamed
- 1 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds (Saunf) , pounded
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1/2 cup Sesame seeds (Til seeds) , for coating the ballssalt to taste
How to make Pan Fried Corn & Cheese Bites Recipe -Corn & Paneer Balls
To begin making the Corn & Cheese Bites recipe in a large mixing bowl, add in the corn, boiled and mashed potatoes, crumbled paneer, cumin powder, chaat masala powder, salt and lots of coriander leaves.
Use your hands and combine the ingredients well. Check the salt and spices and adjust to suit your taste.
Once done, shape the corn and cheese mixture into bite size balls and keep them aside. Roll the balls in sesame seeds and we will proceed to pan fry them in the Kuzhi Paniyaram pan.
Add little oil into each one of the cavities in the Kuzhi Paniyaram pan and place these corn & cheese balls into them. Pan fry them until it’s well roasted, brown and crisp on all sides.
Once done, remove the Corn & Cheese Bites from the pan and remove onto an oil absorbent paper. Serve hot.