A healthy dabba packed that keeps us going through the day in office is something each of us appreciate, this office lunch box here contains a mid morning snack of some energy bars, kaddu sabzi and phulka for lunch and the evening snack are simple yet wholesome roasted fox nuts.
Morning Snack: Peanut Butter Oat Chocolate Energy Bar
An energy bar so simple to make, that it can be ahead of time and kept, probably over the weekends when you have time to spare. They are quick and can be put together in a jiffy. Packed with superfoods like dates and oats, these energy bars will be appreciated both by the young and the old. a healthy snack that keeps you going between breakfast and lunch. These bars have NutriChoice OATS CHOCOLATE & ALMOND COOKIES in them which are absolutely delicious to be had as it is. Packed with the goodness of oats along with chocolate make them a perfect addition to these energy bars which binds the bar together and add to the crunch
Lunch Box: Kaddu Simla Mirch Ki Sabzi, Phulka
A no-mess lunch that is rather simple and easy to eat in office, is this pumpkin capsicum sabzi , that is absolutely delectable with all the spices, made sweet and tangy, goes perfectly with the phulkas. This wholesome meal is all you need for a quick lunch, amidst the hustle bustle at work.
Evening Snack: Roasted Makhana
Our evening snack, is yet another make ahead of time recipe, roasted makhana or fox nuts that are considered a superfood. You could pan roast or oven roast it and simple season with salt and pepper if you like and pack into your office dabba for a snack.
1. Peanut Butter Oat Almond Energy Bar Recipe
A super healthy snack, that's great to be had during mid mornings. Loaded with all things good, is this energy bar that contains peanut butter, dates, and the star ingredient of almond, oats and chocolate chip cookies.
Try our other Energy bar Recipes :
- No Bake Oats Energy Bites Recipe
- Spirulina Protein Energy Balls with Ragi Recipe
- Lemon Coconut Chia Energy Balls Recipe
2. Kaddu Simla Mirch Sabzi Recipe - Pumpkin Capsicum Sabzi
A simple stir fry of pumpkin with capsicums, in a sweet amd spicy- tangy masala, goes very well with phulkas.
Try our other Sabzi Recipes:
- Aloo Beetroot and Baby Corn Mixed Sabzi Recipe
- Amla Methi Sukhi Sabzi Recipe - Healthy Diabetic Sabzi
- Carrot Cauliflower Peas Sabzi Recipe - Gajar Gobi Matar Sabzi
3. Phulka Recipe (Roti/Chapati) - Puffed Indian Bread
4. Phool Makhana (Healthy Roasted Lotus Seeds Snack)
An absolutely healthy snack, these roasted fox nuts are best to munch on to satisfy your hunger.
Try our otherhealthy snacks:
- Ragi Masala Twisters Recipe (Healthy Snack)
- Nutty Oats Almond Truffle Recipe - A Healthy Snack
- Jwarichya Lahyancha Chivda Recipe - Maharashtrian Style Popped Jowar Chivda