Palak Paneer Stuffed Paratha Recipe
Palak Paneer Stuffed Paratha Recipe is a healthy recipe of using spinach and paneer that is packed with vitamins and proteins and many other nutrients. Make these delicious Palak Paneer Paratha for a weekday breakfast and you can also pack them in your kids Lunch box.
Paneer Stuffed Palak Paratha Recipe is a healthy recipe of using spinach and paneer that is packed with vitamins and proteins and many other nutrients. The addition of spinach and paneer makes the parathas get packed with flavors and taste making it a great recipe for breakfast or even a quick weeknight dinner and kids lunch box recipe.
If you like this recipe, give a try in making more paratha
Ingredients for the dough
- 1 cup Spinach Leaves (Palak) , chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1/2 inch Ginger , finely chopped or grated
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) , a handful, finely chopped
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour , and more for dusting
- 2 tablespoon Gram flour (besan)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- Salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Cooking oil , and more for smearing Ingredients For the stuffing
- 1/2 cup Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , crumbled
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , small bunch, finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
How to make Palak Paneer Stuffed Paratha Recipe
To begin making the spinach paneer paratha recipe, we will first puree the spinach, mint, green chili, ginger and mint a in blender.
In a large bowl, add wheat flour, gram flour, cumin powder, salt and oil, mix well and add the blended spinach into the flour. Add a little water at a time and knead to make a soft and smooth dough. Add in a teaspoon of oil over the top and knead a little more until smooth. Cover the dough and allow it to rest for 10 minutes
In another bowl, combine all the ingredients for the paneer stuffing and keep aside.
Divide dough into 4-6 equal portions depending upon your desired paratha size.
Roll out each portion into thick circle; place a large portion of stuffing mixture at the center of each circle. Now bring the sides of the circle towards the center to enclose the filling completely. Pinch the top to keep the stuffing in, press it down with your palm, dust it with wheat flour and roll it gently to make a paratha. Repeat the process to make remaining parathas.
Heat the skillet on medium heat; place the rolled paratha gently on it. Cook on both sides, using little oil or ghee till the parathas are golden brown. Make sure you cook on medium heat.