Parsi Mutton Cutlets Recipe
Parsi mutton cutlet is a delicious succulent cutlet that will become a wonderful party starter or even for your kids after school snack. Kids love cutlet when especially it’s served with ketchup. Minced mutton marinated in wonderful flavor packed ingredients makes a delicious cutlet.
Parsis are enthusiastic non vegetarians, they love their meat and this mutton cutlet is very popular Parsi dish. Parsi mutton cutlet is a delicious succulent cutlet that will become a wonderful party starter or even for your kids after school snack.
Kids love cutlet when especially it’s served with ketchup, an experienced mother talking! Minced mutton marinated in wonderful flavor packed ingredients makes a delicious cutlet. Try it out, you will love it.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Cutlet Recipes such as:
- 500 grams Mutton , minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Ginger , paste
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic , paste
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon Mint Leaves (Pudina) , finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 Potato (Aloo) , boiled and mashed
- Salt , accroding to taste
- 2 Cloves (Laung) ,
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini) , powdered
- Sunflower Oil , required for frying
- Whole Wheat Bread crumbs , as required
How to make Parsi Mutton Cutlets Recipe
To begin making the Parsi Mutton Cutlets Recipe, remove the moisture from minced mutton by pressing it between your palms.
Add the mutton mince to the mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients except for oil and bread crumbs into the bowl including ginger, garlic, onion, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, potato, salt, cloves and cinnamon stick. Mix well.
Take lemon sized ball of mutton mix and roll it well. Now gently flatten it to form a disc.
Do this step for rest of the mutton mix. Coat the cutlet with bread crumbs and keep aside.
Heat oil in a shallow pan for shallow frying. Once oil is hot, place a few cutlets on the pan and fry on medium-low heat until browned on all sides and mutton is fully cooked.
Do this on medium low heat as we want the mutton to get cooked through the inside too. I coated my cutlets on bread and suji mix just to add some texture over the cutlet.
Once cooked, remove from pan and set it on kitchen paper.