Mother's Day Recipe Contest 2018
With Mother’s Day is just a month away, we wanted to celebrate it in a different way: by coming together and applauding moms everywhere for their fantastic home cooking. The mother's day recipe contest is all about celebrating the cooking and recipes which we have learnt from our mother's and grand mother's.
So here is a contest where you can come join us and submit recipes that has been passed on from one generation to another. Each recipe can a traditional Indian recipe, Continental recipe, twist to a Indian recipe or even Fusion recipes.
So What Are We Looking For Exactly In The Contest?
- Share recipes that reminds you of your mom, grandmother, great grandmother and so on.
- Whether it’s her special Indian recipe, Fusion Recipe or Continental Recipe from - Curry, Kadhi, Sabzi, Poriyal, Kootu, Paratha, Lassi, Salad, Pancake, Biryani, Baked Dishes, Pasta, Pizza, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Thai - you can share them all.
- You can share both vegetarian and non vegetarian recipes in this contest.
- Let us celebrate this Mother’s day what she has taught you about home cooking with the rest of Archana’s Kitchen community and the world.
Important Guidelines for the Mother's Day Recipe Contest.
- Upload the recipe along with a good looking clear high resolution picture. Please read this article on how to click a simple and good picture. If your recipe does not have a good clear image, we will no accept the recipe and will not publish it as well.
- Your recipe will get selected if you ensure that the recipe has a good description, detailed set of ingredient & a good set of recipe instructions. If the recipe or instruction are not clear, your recipe will not be published and also not get selected for the contest.
- Every recipe should you send, must be made using less oil and cooked healthier. Recipes which are unhealthy will not be published and selected for the contest.
- Please do not use any food colors or artificial ingredients in the recipe, they will not be published and will not get selected for the contest.
- Lastly, if you have a blog, you will get more bonus points if you link the contest in your blog. Here is the link & text you need to use. "This Recipe if Part of the Mother's Day Recipe Contest"
- You can submit as many recipes you want for the contest. The more number of recipes you submit, the better.
- Lastly, do remember to share your published contest recipe on your Social Media Pages and tag Archana's Kitchen on Facebook & Instagram
Winners Will Get
What more! 3 amazing recipes will also get a chance to win kitchen appliances that are enlisted. So hurry up, send your recipes for the Mother's Day Contest.
1st prize - Preethi Mixer Grinder
2nd prize - Preethi Rice Cooker
3rd prize - Preethi Turbo Chop
1st Prize - Masala Vada Curry Recipe - Chana Dal Vada Curry Recipe by Yuva
2nd Prize - Shakarkandi Malpua Recipe - Mishti Aloo Malpua Recipe by Usashi
3rd Prize - Chirer Dudh Puli Recipe - Bengali Style Rice Dumpling Kheer by Moumita Malla