Pear And Alfalfa Sprouts Salad Recipe
A tasty and healthy summer salad
The Pear And Alfalfa Sprouts Salad makes a perfect summer meal. It is fresh, light and has the perfect balance of nutrients. When it's the peak of summer spicy, oily food is out of everyone's mind. To beat the heat, smoothies, salads and light food are the best for your body.
Serve the Pear And Alfalfa Sprouts along with a warm toasted garlic bread and Vegetable Clear Soup With Lemon Grass Recipe for light or dinner.
Other recipes that you can try are:
- Moong Sprouts Salad with Grated Carrots and Coriander
- Papaya Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe with Roasted Peanuts
- Barley Salad With Mint, Cucumber & Olives
- 2 Pears , crispy green
- 1/2 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , coarsely pounded
- 4 Basil leaves , shredded
- 1 tablespoon Brie cheese , thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Salt , to taste
How to make Pear And Alfalfa Sprouts Salad Recipe
To begin making the Pear And Alfalfa Sprouts Salad, wash and slice pears in thin slices and add it to a large salad bowl.
Combine all ingredients together along with the sliced pears until just about combined.
Make sure the sprouts and pear are dry. Wet ingredients can lead to limp salads.
Serve the Pear And Alfalfa Sprouts along with a warm toasted garlic bread and Vegetable Clear Soup With Lemon Grass Recipe for light or dinner, garnished with a few basil leaves for a light lunch or dinner.