Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base Recipe
Penne Pasta With Vegetables in Tomato Base is an exotic Italian recipe with a twist of vegetables and cheese. Any choice of Vegetables like capsicum, beans, olives, baby corn and more can be added to create a rich and flavourful pasta. Serve the pasta along with a fresh salad and end it with a dessert.
Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base is an exotic Italian recipe with a twist of vegetables and cheese. Carrots, capsicum, beans, and olives add to the oomph of flavorful tomato puree base in which the penne pasta is cooked.Agelessly loved by everyone, this Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base Recipe shall be total hit when made for an Italian dinner idea.
Here are a few more Italian recipes for you!
- 2 cups Archana's Kitchen Durum Wheat Penne Pasta , boiled as per instruction
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil , to cook
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot (Gajjar) , chopped
- 1/4 cup Green beans (French Beans) , chopped
- 8 Black olives
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- Salt , as per taste
- 1 teaspoon White pepper powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1 cup Homemade tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary , crushed (optional)
- 6 tablespoon Cheese , grated
How to make Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base Recipe
To prepare Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base recipe, finely chop all the vegetables and grate the cheese.
Heat the oil in a skillet. Add onions to it. When the onions are transparent and looks cooked, add beans followed by capsicum, carrot, and olives.
Sauté all the vegetables till 3/4 the done. Add all-purpose flour to it and cook it till it starts bubbling and raw smell disappears.
Now add milk to the bubbling mixture. When the milk starts boiling and gets a little bit thick like sauce, add tomato puree to it.
Cook it for about 5 minutes till the rawness is no more and then add salt, white pepper, oregano, chili flakes and rosemary to it. Cook it for another 1 min.
Add pasta to the mixture and stir, till it gets mixed with the sauce.
Now add half of cheese into it and stir to cook for 2 minutes. Sauté continuously.
After this, add the leftover cheese and cook it for another 2 minutes without stirring. The cheesy Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base is ready to be served now.