Pinacolada Smoothie Recipe
A blend of banana and pineapple to create the tropical flavour to your refreshing drink
Super healthy, highly nutritious, filling & insanely easy breakfast /afternoon drink! Keeps you energised for at least 3 to 4 hours. The extra touch of pineapple essence makes this smoothie much more flavorful.
If you like this recipe, you can also tr other Smoothie recipes such as:
- 1/2 cup Ripe Bananas , heaped
- 1/2 cup Pineapple , heaped
- 4 tablespoons Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
- 5 Dried Figs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 tablespoons Dessicated Coconut , or fresh coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon Pineapple Essence
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) For toppings
- Dessicated Coconut , as required
- Fresh Cherries , as required
- Pineapple , chunks as required
How to make Pinacolada Smoothie Recipe
To begin making the Pinacolada Smoothie recipe, soak the figs in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Add in all the ingredients to a blender & grind them into smooth paste.
Super delicious and healthy Pinacolada Smoothie is ready to serve. Serve Pinacolada Smoothie along with some tea time snacks such as Mumbai Style Spicy Murmura Recipe or Ragi Masala Twisters. You can also serve this to your sudden guests at home.