Here is a full of fiber, healthy carbohydrates and packed with nutrition portion control meal plate made up of Khadi Bari, Stuffed Bhindi With Paneer,Suran Sukhi Sabzi & Bajra Roti. Portioned out with serving suggestions our meal plates are planned to give you proper nutrition and right amount of calories.
Eating in portions is as important as the right kind of nutrition. Keeping a tab on what you put in your mouth is necessary and will help you in the longer run. A good rule of the thumb to having a healthy life is to make your lunch the biggest meal of the day. This allows you to burn your calories that you eat at lunch. Keep dinners simple and eat two hours before you go to bed.
In this portion control meal plate we have paired high fiber and nutrient rich bhindi masala sabzi and suran/ Yam Sabzi along with kadhi and bajra rotla. to make the kadhi lighter and to reduce the amount of oil used to make the baris or the pakodas that go into the kadhi we have cooked the baris in a paniyaram pan.
A comforting meal this is a diabetic friendly meal plate as well.
Below are the portions which are on the plate.
Kadi Bari - 1/2 katori
Stuffed Bhindi Masala - 1 katori
Suran Sukhi Sabzi - 1/2 katori
Bajra Rotla - 1 roti
Jaggery- 1 tablespoon
1. Bihari Style Kadhi Bari Recipe
Bihari Style Kadhi Bari Recipe is a tasty yogurt based gravy recipe. Easy to make the bari or pakodas are made in a paniyaram pan. This kadhi bari goes well with both rice and phulka.
Try our other Kadhi recipes:
- Gujarati Kadhi Recipe - Sweet And Spicy Gujarati Kadhi
- Punjabi Kadhi Pakora Recipe
- No Onion No Garlic Rajasthani Gatte Ki Kadhi Recipe
2. Paneer Stuffed Bhindi Masala Recipe
Paneer Stuffed Bhindi Masala is a tasty side dish which is made with crunchy bhindi stuffed with soft crumbled masala paneer. It pairs well with a kadhi and roti.
Try some of our other bhindi recipes:
- Pyaz Wali Bhindi/Bhindi Do Pyaza Recipe
- Bharwa Bhindi And Pyaaz Ki Sabzi Recipe
- Moongphali Bhindi Recipe (Okra and Peanut Stir Fry)
3. Sukhi Suran Masala Sabzi Recipe
Sukhi Suran Masala Sabzi Recipe is a tasty dry side dish recipe made with suran or yams. Yam is roasted along with simple everyday spices making this dish delicious and perfect to go with any meal.
Try our other Yam/ Suran recipes:
- Suran Fodi Recipe (Goan Semolina Crusted Yam)
- Jimikand ke Kebab Recipe (Yam Kebabs)
- Karwar Style Surana Bhaji Recipe-Hot and Sour Yam Dry Curry
4. Bajra Na Rotla Recipe - A Traditional Gujarati Pearl Millet Bread
Bajra Na Rotla Recipe is a A Traditional Gujarati Pearl Millet bread. We have served this rotla in this meal plate to make this meal plate more healthy. Serve it with some jaggery and butter which is a traditional way of eating this bajra rotla.