Here's a wholesome and delicious Portion Control Meal Plate which includes Methi Pakoda Kadhi, Dhaba Style Green Moong Dal Tadka, Aloo Gobi Ki Sabzi, Satvik Carrot Sprouts Salad, Phulka and a bowl of Curd.
Methi Pakoda Kadhi, a delicious Kadhi with Methi Pakoras. It is a tasty Spicy Kadhi that will surely satisfy your weekday cravings. As Methi is rich in Iron and kelps in digestion, this is a great way to include methi in your meals. Along with Kadhi, we have a tasty Dhaba Style Green Moong Dal Tadka which will provide your the necessary proteins required for the day.
Along with Kadhi And Dal we have, Gobi Ki Sabzi, Satvik Carrot Sprouts Salad, Phulka and a bowl of Curd. Salad and Curd is a great way to make your meals more filling, delicious and nutritious. We have added a Phulka in this meal, but you can also add a small portion of rice instead of Phulka, as the Kadhi tastes great with Steamed Rice or Jeera Rice.
Tips to Plan this meal:
- You can soak the green moong dal beforehand, so that it takes less time to cook.
- You can make the methi pkaoras in Paniyaram Pan, so that you dont have to deep fry them making it a healthier option.
- You can add a raita instead of Curd to make it more nutritious and tasty.
Below are the quantities we have used for a complete portion control meal. You can use these suggestions based on your dietary requirements.
Total Calories: 380 calories
- Green Moong Dal - 1/2 Katori
- Kadhi Pakora - 1/2 Katori
- Aloo Gobi Sabzi - 1/2 Katori
- Salad - 1/2 Katori
- Curd - 1 Katori
- Phulka - 1 peice
Read the Guidelines for Healthy Eating Using Portion Control to incorporate healthy eating habits into your everyday lifestyle.