Quick Roasted Vegetable Bread Pizza Recipe
Quick Roasted Vegetable Bread Pizza is an easy pizza recipe with roasted vegetables which you can make for breakfast or dinner. You can even serve these as an evening snack with a hot cup of tea or an after school snack to your kids with a smoothie of your choice.
Bread Pizzas are quick and delicious to make for a snack box or dinner. With freshly chopped vegetables like red peppers, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes topped on slices of bread Quick Roasted Vegetable Bread Pizza recipe is absolutely delicious for a quick snack or even a light dinner.
Children love this dish as well, therefore you can also make this delicious dish for their after school snacks.
If you like Pizzas, then you must try some of our favorites Pizza recipes:
- Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe (Breakfast Bread Pizza)
- Whole Wheat Crust Pizza with Zucchini and Basil Sauce
- Spinach, Mushroom, and Onion Pizza with Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 8 Whole Wheat Brown Bread
- 2 Red Yellow or Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 200 grams Button mushrooms , finely chopped
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1 Carrot (Gajjar) , thinly sliced
- 1 cup Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese , grated
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper powder , to taste
- Butter (Salted) , as required
How to make Quick Roasted Vegetable Bread Pizza Recipe
To begin making the Quick Roasted Vegetable Bread Pizza recipe, preheat the oven to 180 C with the Grill and convection mode on.
Heat olive oil in a pan; add the onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms.
Saute them on high heat until well roasted and the moisture from the mushrooms is evaporated. Sprinkle some salt, toss and set aside.
Place the buttered bread slices on a baking sheet.
Spread the roasted vegetables and freshly cut tomatoes evenly on the bread slices. Sprinkle the pizza seasoning, salt and black pepper over these slices.
Finally sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese and torn basil leaves on top.
Place the bread in the oven and grill until the cheese melts and the sides of bread look lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.