Rajma Cutlet (Kidney Beans Patties) Recipe
Non fried yummy high protein evening snack or party appetizer
Rajma Cutlet is made with the combination of red kidney beans, potatoes and the spices which make this cutlet, a super nutritious snack. This is a perfect way ti try something new with the usual rajma.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other cutlet recipes like
- 1 cup Rajma (Large Kidney Beans) , soaked and pressure cooked
- 2 Potato (Aloo) , cooked and smashed
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Salt , as required
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Powder
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
- Sunflower Oil , as required
How to make Rajma Cutlet (Kidney Beans Patties) Recipe
To begin with Rajma Cutlet, firstly take the potatoes and kidney beans in a mixing bowl. Add red chilli powder, fennel seed powder, garam masala powder and salt in the mixture and mix everything well.
Once it is done, make medium sized patties out of this mixture.
In a different bowl, mix all-purpose flour with enough water to make a paste.
Dip the patties in the flour paste and roll them gently in the bread crumbs.
Once finished, arrange them in the fridge for an hour.
After an hour, heat oil in a deep fry pan to fry the cutlets. Drop the cutlets and cook on both sides until they turn golden brown.