Has anyone ever told you, “You make the best Italian recipe ever!” Well, now is your chance to prove it and share those recipes with us. From Pasta, Pizza, Salads, Breads and Desserts - dive right in and start sharing your favorite recipes with us.
Archana's Kitchen & Del Monte invites home cooks and bloggers to enter their favorite easy-to-prepare Italian recipes to celebrate the love for the Italian Cuisine.
To Enter our Italian Recipe Contest You Must
- Share your favourite Italian recipes along with recipe instructions. Get creative, use fresh local vegetables, toss it in Del Monte Pasta, use Del Monte Olives or simply your imagination and send us your recipes.
- Get creative with both veg and non-veg recipes. Submit as many recipes you can, the more the merrier chances of winning.
- An added bonus will be to use Del Monte Products in your recipes, but it is not compulsory. They have a wide range of Pastas, Sauces, Olive Oil, Olives, Fruits and more. You can buy them from Big Basket or from your local grocer.
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. The most important thing about the contest is the picture. Along with a good recipe, make sure that you send a high-resolution picture, which is simple and attractive. We always look for a close shot of the recipes, so that our viewers can see the texture of the food.
- Ensure your recipes have a good description, detailed recipe instructions and a great looking photo of the food. You will have a higher chance of getting selected if you follow the rules.
- Important: Use #MadeWithDelMonte to share your recipes published on Archana's Kitchen on Social Media.
- Follow & Like Archana's Kitchen on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Click to Follow Del Monte's Facebook Page.
Winners Will Get
- 1st Prize: Philips Daily Collection Food Processor (Rs. 4695)
- 2nd Prize: Prestige PPBB-02 Coal Barbeque Grill (Rs. 2695)
- 3rd, 4th & 5th Prize: Rs.2000 Amazon Gift Vouchers
The contest will end on 20th June 2016 and we will announce the lucky winner on 25th June 2016. Happy cooking!
Note: Not all recipes will be published on the website, but all recipes submitted will be entered into the contest.
Eligibility: India Only
Winner Of The Del Monte Italian Recipe Contest
1st Prize: Madhuli Ajay - Ruote Pasta & Eggplant Gratin Recipe
2nd Prize: Kriti Singhal - Pesto and Tangy Tomato Whirls
3rd, 4th & 5th Prize:
Uma Raghuraman - Italian Home Style Ravioli
Anshu Pande - Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
Shaheen Ali - Caramelized Onion & Roasted Garlic Pasta Recipe
Below Are Some Of The Best Entries For The Contest