Restaurant Style Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe - Vegetarian Green Patties
Here is a soft, delicious and perfectly spices Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe that is made super simple with green peas, potatoes, spinach and spices. It has a delicious chatpata taste that is perfect for serving as an appetizer. Serve it along with a green chutney and enjoy these Hara Bhara Kebabs.
The Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe are made super simple with green peas, potatoes, spinach and spices. It has a delicious chatpata taste from the chat masala and simple spices making it delicious and tasty.
Explore more of our Kebab Recipes here
15 kebabs approx.
- 2 cups Spinach Leaves (Palak)
- 1/4 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- 2 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and mashed
- 1 cup Green peas (Matar) , blanched
- 1 inch Ginger , finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds (Saunf) , roasted
- 3 Green Chillies , chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder , as needed
- 1/4 cup Gram flour (besan)
- Salt , to taste
- Oil , to shallow fry
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
How to make Restaurant Style Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe - Vegetarian Green Patties
To begin making the Restaurant Style Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe
In a blender, blend spinach, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, cooked peas and blend them to a smooth paste.
Into a large mixing bowl add the boiled potatoes, the green mixture, salt, amchur powder, besan chat, masala powder. Mix well to combine. Add 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs if the Hara Bhara kebab mixture feels very loose.
Divide them into equal parts and make the patties round and disc-shaped.
Heat a Tawa over medium heat; place the disc-shaped Hara Bhara Kebab cook them on medium heat on one side. Drizzle oil while cooking.
Once the bottom of the Hara Bhara kebab is golden brown in color, flip them and cook them the other side the same way. Drizzle oil as needed to aid browning and avoid charring.
Once done remove the Hara Bhara Kebab onto a Serving platter. Sprinkle more chaat masala optionally on the top and serve hot.