Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip Recipe
Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip is a perfect dip of your starter in your house parties. Flavourful and delicious, you will make this again and again.
Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip is a flavourful and quick dip for your appetizer which is perfect for parties and get togethers. Potato and Broccoli are roasted and then mashed with some herbs and lime to make this lip smacking dip.
Homemade curd is used to bring all the ingredients in the dip together making it a guilt free party snack. Use herbs and flavourings of your choice to enhance the flavours of Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip.
Serve Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip with Homemade Nachos for your parties and get togethers.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Dip Recipes such as:
- 2 large Potatoes (Aloo) , peeled and cube
- 1 head Broccoli , cut into small florets
- 1 Onion , sliced
- 3 Garlic
- handful Fresh Thyme leaves , (you can also use parsley or coriander)
- 3 tablespoon Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) , homemade or as you prefer
- 1 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 1 large Lemon , zest and juice
- 2 stalks Spring Onion Greens , finely chopped for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns , crushed
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes , for garnish
- Salt , as required
How to make Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip Recipe
To begin making the Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip, firstly pre-heat the oven to 200 degree celsius.
Toss the potato cubes, onion and garlic with olive oil and salt.
Place them on a lined cookie sheet and bake till it becomes golden and is cooked through.(Take out the onion and garlic midway if it browns too much).
Next roast the broccoli florets till they become soft. Take it out of the oven and cool.
Add the potatoes, onion, garlic, broccoli to a mixing bowl and mash them with a wooden masher.
Add salt, mustard powder, pepper powder, thyme, lime zest and juice, curd and mix everything well. Chill for 30 minutes (optional).
Garnish with spring onions, red chilli flakes and herbs. Serve Roasted Broccoli And Potato Dip with Homemade Nachos for your parties and get togethers.