Soya Chunks Sabzi
Simple sabzi with soaked soy chunks
Soya Chunks Sabzi is an easy Indian dry sabzi idea which is proteinaceous owing to soya chunks and delicious because of tempered onions and tomato. This recipe goes well with Indian bread like Phulka or Chapati/Tawa paratha. Pair it up with rice for a wholesome weekday meal.
Take a look at what other recipes can be created with Soy chunks
- 1 cup Soy Chunks (Nuggets)
- 4 cups Hot water
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic , sliced
- 1 tablespoon Ginger , thinly sliced
- 1 Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chaat Masala Powder
- Salt , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice , adjustable
- 3 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
How to make Soya Chunks Sabzi
Start preparing Soya Chunks Sabzi Recipe by soaking soya chunks in hot water and salt for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop all the veggies and heat a kadai with oil and add chopped onions and cook for a couple of minutes until the onions turn translucent.
Add sliced garlic, add Julian sliced ginger. Sauté for 10-15 seconds.
Add slit green chilies. Add finely chopped tomatoes.
Once tomatoes appear cooked, add red chili powder as per your taste.
Add garam masala and chaat masala.
Drain all the water from soya chunks and squeeze them properly.
Add soya chunks in the pan and mix to coat masala evenly.
Adjust salt and switch off the flame.
Add lemon juice and coriander leaves.