Spicy & Masaledar Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi Recipe
The Tawa Sabzi is a delicious combination of tawa cooked potato, cauliflower and beans tossed in chatpata spices making it perfect for a quick dinner.
Spicy & Masaledar Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi Recipe uses a blend of Indian spices and is tossed in a tawa to give it a roasted flavor. It is a semi dry dish that is cooked with lots of onions, ginger and garlic which adds to the extra flavors of the dish.
If you are looking for more Aloo recipes here are some :
- 2 Potatoes (Aloo) , peeled and diced
- 1 Cauliflower (gobi) , cut into florets
- 1 cup Green beans (French Beans) , cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic , chopped
- 1 Green Chilli , slit
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 2 teaspoons Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- Salt , to taste
- 3 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
How to make Spicy & Masaledar Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi Recipe
To begin making the Spicy & Masaledar Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi Recipe, heat a kadai with oil over medium heat.
Add ginger and garlic, allow it to soften. Once done add chopped onions and cook till they turn translucent.
Add chopped tomatoes and sprinkle with little salt and cook until the tomatoes become mushy and soft.
Once the tomatoes soften, add all the spice powders and saute well. Stir in the potatoes, cauliflower and green beans along with salt to taste. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of water and cook until the vegetables are cooked through. Check for salt and add if required.
Cook until the Aloo Gobi & Beans Tawa Sabzi becomes semi dry. Once done, turn off the heat and stir in the chopped coriander leaves and mix well.