Stir Fried Mushrooms with Bell Peppers in Asian Sauce
Mushrooms stir fried in sweet and hot red chilli sauce
Stir Fried Mushrooms in Asian Sauce is a quick and easy dish to prepare when you a bit of this and that in the kitchen. The addition of the sweet chilli sauce and the spring onions brought out the fresh flavors of this dish. This recipe makes a great asian wrap filling or even as a side dish with Vegetable Hakka Noodles or Chilli Coriander Fried Rice.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- 500 grams of button mushrooms, quatered
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon of the sweet chilli sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 500 grams Button mushrooms , destemmed and quartered
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce)
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
How to make Stir Fried Mushrooms with Bell Peppers in Asian Sauce
To begin making Stir Fried Mushrooms in Asian Sauce recipe, heat the oil in a large wok or a frying pan; add in the garlic, ginger and spring onions and stir-fry for about half a minute.
Add the mushrooms and red bell peppers, on high heat for about half a minute.
Finally add in the salt, black pepper, and the chilli sauce and stir fry for about 4 to 5 minutes until you get a well roasted aroma and the mushrooms are just cooked to perfection (they shrink a little in size, but remain intact in shape)