Stir Fried Mushrooms with Bell Peppers in Asian Sauce
Mushrooms stir fried in sweet and hot red chilli sauce
Stir Fried Mushrooms in Asian Sauce is a quick and easy dish to prepare when you a bit of this and that in the kitchen. The addition of the sweet chilli sauce and the spring onions brought out the fresh flavors of this dish. This recipe makes a great asian wrap filling or even as a side dish with Vegetable Hakka Noodles or Chilli Coriander Fried Rice.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- 500 grams of button mushrooms, quatered
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon of the sweet chilli sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 500 grams Button mushrooms , destemmed and quartered
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce)
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
How to make Stir Fried Mushrooms with Bell Peppers in Asian Sauce
To begin making Stir Fried Mushrooms in Asian Sauce recipe, heat the oil in a large wok or a frying pan; add in the garlic, ginger and spring onions and stir-fry for about half a minute.
Add the mushrooms and red bell peppers, on high heat for about half a minute.
Finally add in the salt, black pepper, and the chilli sauce and stir fry for about 4 to 5 minutes until you get a well roasted aroma and the mushrooms are just cooked to perfection (they shrink a little in size, but remain intact in shape)
Archana Doshi is the founder of Archana's Kitchen. Archana launched Archana's Kitchen in 2007 as a way to keep track of her and family's recipes, and along the way grew it into one of the most popular cooking websites in the world. Archana is dedicated to helping home cooks be successful in the kitchen. Archana says "I hope you enjoy cooking recipes from my website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to me"