Summer Lettuce Salad Recipe
The Summer Lettuce Salad Recipe is perfect for the hot summers when we want a salad that is refreshing, juicy and nutritious too. Summer is here, so lets us enjoy it by making this quick and delicious lettuce salad.
The Summer Lettuce Salad Recipe is perfect for the hot summers when we want a salad that is refreshing, juicy and nutritious too. Summer is here, so lets us enjoy it by making this quick and delicious lettuce salad. With coolness of cucumber & red onions, with sourness of cherry tomatoes & olives, with sweetness of honey & corn, this salad is absolutely refreshing. Finally a bit spicy with Tabasco sauce & black pepper to add to the zing!
Note: Begin making the salad by keeping all the ingredients cut and ready into a salad bowl. Add in the dressing only when you are ready to serve the salad.
- 10 Cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1 Red onion , ong thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber , peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn , boiled & drained
- 6 Green olives , pitted
- 2 cups Lettuce leaves , torn Ingredients for the dressing
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns , crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Original - Hot Sauce , (adjust)
- Salt , to taste
How to make Summer Lettuce Salad RecipeMethod For Preparing Dressing
To begin making Summer Lettuce Salad Recipe, combine all the above ingredients of the dressing in a small bowl and whisk together until all the ingredients are well combined. Keep aside
To begin making the salad; thoroughly wash lettuce leaves in a cold water, drain well & dry them up with the kitchen towel.
Toss salad ingredients in large bowl and once you are ready drizzle the dressing and toss well to combine.