Sweet Potato & Peas Cutlet Recipe
Sweet Potato & Peas Cutlet Recipe is an Indian appetizer recipe served as a snack or party starter. It is a kid-friendly snack. Serve Sweet Potato & Peas Cutlet Recipe along with dhaniya pudina chutney and dates and tamarind chutney or roasted tomato sauce.
Here are a few more cutlet recipes that are yummy
- 3 Sweet Potato , boiled or roasted and mashed
- 1/2 cup Green peas (Matar) , boiled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , few, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli powder
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 tablespoon Garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon Corn flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
- Sunflower Oil , to shallow fry
How to make Sweet Potato & Peas Cutlet Recipe
To prepare Sweet Potato & Peas Cutlet Recipe, take a bowl and mix mashed peas and cooked sweet potato.
Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, and fresh coriander, mix well.
Add all the dry ingredients, chaat masala, salt, chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, dry mango powder, garam masala.
Add lime juice and mix everything well.
Also, mix corn flour and water in a small bowl.
Shape the mixture into medium size patties.
Dip the patty in corn flour mixture and roll into the breadcrumbs, making sure that the bread crumbs cover the cutlet well. Repeat for a batch of 3-4 patties at a time.
Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them on both sides on low heat until golden brown.