Sweet Potato Sabzi Recipe
Sweet Potato Sabzi is a very easy sabzi to cook, also it is healthy given the nutritional benefits of sweet potatoes. It can be cooked in a jiff when you do not have much time to spare.
Other similar recipes that you can try are:
- 3 Sweet Potatoes , washed, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch round slices
- 3 tablespoon Cooking oil
- 1 Dry red chilli , cut into 2 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
- Salt , to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 4 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
How to make Sweet Potato Sabzi Recipe
To begin the preparation of Sweet Potato Sabzi, heat Oil in a broad non stick pan. Add dry red chilli and mustard seeds. Once mustard seed crackles, then add jeera, green chilli and hing.
Add sweet potato slices and mix well. Let it saute for 5 minutes. Then add salt and turmeric powder in it. Let it saute for 10-15 minutes or until it gets cooked.
Add dhaniya powder and jeera powder and mix well. Remove from flame.
In the end, sprinkle coriander leaves on it.