Taco Chaat Recipe
Taco Chaat Recipe is a fusion chaat recipe where tangy and mouthwatering potato chaat mixture is filled inside a crunchy taco shell. Serve Taco Chaat at a house party and amaze your guests.
What comes in mind when we hear Tacos, Mexican Cuisine right? Here, we have used these Tacos to make a fusion recipe. Fill these tacos with Indian chaat masala , fresh vegetables, chutneys and you will love it.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Chaat recipes such as
- 8 Hard taco shells
- 2 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Onions , chopped
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes , chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon Green seedless Grapes , chopped
- 1 tablespoon Anardana (Dry Pomegranate Seeds)
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- 1 Green Chilli , chopped (adjustable)
- Chaat Masala Powder , to taste
- Red chilli powder , to taste
- 1/2 cup Sev
- 1/3 cup Boondi , spicy
- 1/2 cup Cheetos , crushed
- 1/2 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt) , mixed with 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind)
- 1/3 cup Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint)
- 3 tablespoons Lahsun Ki Chutney (Red Garlic Chutney)
How to make Taco Chaat Recipe
To begin making the Taco Chaat recipe, in a large mixing bowl take the chopped potatoes, onion, tomatoes, pomegranate seeds, chopped green grapes, chopped cilantro, green chilies and sweetcorn.
Toss them and dress with some chaat masala and red chilli powder.
Add all three chutneys according to your taste in the mixture and mix them well.
Add sev, spicy boondi and crushed Cheetos in mixture and toss them again.
Adjust spices and chutneys according to your taste.
To assemble, scoop the mixture filling into each taco shell, then add about 1 tablespoon curd on top.
Follow up with little drops of green chutney, garlic chutney and tamarind chutney according to your taste.
Sprinkle some chopped cilantro and crushed Cheetos, sev and boondi. Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chilli powder. Serve them immediately.
A warm hello from the cow boy hat state of "Texas". I am Rupal, a vegetarian, an avid cook and a full time mother of 2 beautiful children (Shree & Pari). And now a blogger who loves to spoil my family with my fond of cooking. Join me in the journey of my cooking spree where I share my experimented and few try out food compositions for your taste buds from my home to yours! Thank you for support and love.