Tandoori Chicken Crostini Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Crostini Recipe is a fusion recipe of the Italian crostini made with a desi twist of the Indian tandoori chicken as the topping for it. Serve it as a party appetizer or as an evening snack.
Tandoori chicken crostini is a fusion of Indian appetizer Tandoori Chicken, shredded and used as a topping along with various dips and vegetables on the crostini, which is a popular party appetizers from Italy.
Here are a few more crostinis that you can also try
- 2 Ciabatta bread , cut into 1/2 inch thick ovals For Tandoori Chicken
- 500 grams Chicken , boneless, cut into medium pieces
- 2 teaspoons Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter , to baste
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder Oher Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons Classic Mayonnaise (With Egg) , (preferably tandoori mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint)
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Mixed vegetables , (I used Cabbage & Onion) thin sliced and drenched in vinegar
- 2 Green Chillies , chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , fine chopped
How to make Tandoori Chicken Crostini RecipeFor Marinade:
To prepare Tandoori Chicken Crostini Recipe, first prepare the marinade. In a large mixing bowl mix Kashmiri red chili powder, lemon juice, yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, salt and mustard oil to make a paste.
Add chicken pieces and mix well with the marinade such that everything incorporates well. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
Thread the chicken onto a skewer and cook in a moderately hot tandoor or in a preheated oven at 200°C for 12-15 minutes, or until almost done.
Baste chicken with a little butter and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Remove, sprinkle some chaat masala.
Fine chop tandoori chicken pieces with a sharp knife and collect in a bowl.
Toast or Grill Ciabatta Bread slices, until crisp and keep aside.
Spread tandoori mayo over a bread, top with some vinegar soaked cabbage and onion slices, chopped tandoori chicken, drizzle mint and coriander dip generously, sprinkle some chopped green chilies, few drops of lemon juice and garnish with chopped coriander.