Tandoori Potato Wedges Recipe
Tandoori Potato Wedges is a perfect snack recipe which is marinated with tandoori spices and baked to perfection. This can be served as an evening snack with a hot cup of tea or coffee. Potatoes are everyone’s favourite vegetable, so you can try this recipe to surprise your friends or family with a new delicious snack.
You can also try-
- 400 grams Potato (Aloo)
- 4 teaspoon Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- Salt , to taste
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , one sprig, chopped
How to make Tandoori Potato Wedges Recipe
To begin with Tandoori Potato Wedges, wash, peel and chop the potatoes into wedges.
Mix all the spices mentioned in the ingredients into yogurt and whisk manually into a smooth paste.
Marinate the potatoes in the mixture for about 30 minutes. Spread it evenly on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Bake it at 200 C for 45-50 minutes or until done in a preheated oven. Garnish with chopped coriander (optional)
Serve Tandoori Potato Wedges with Tzatziki or ketchup.