Thai Chicken Noodle Soup With Veggies Recipe
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup With Veggies Recipe is a soup packed with flavours from the fresh ginger, garlic, lemongrass and coriander leaves. Almpst a one pot dish that can be served as a light meal too.In association with Saffola Fit Foodie
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a simple and yet wholesome soup that you can have for any meal of the day. The soup is packed with vegetables and full of flavors from ginger, garlic, lemongrass and coriander leaves.
It's a perfect one dish meal for the days when you want to eat healthy yet delicious at the same time.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Soup recipes such as :
- 100 grams Rice Vermicelli Noodles (Thin) , boiled
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , thinly sliced
- 1 or 2 Fresh Red chillies , sliced lengthwise
- 2 Stalks Celery , finely chopped with leaves
- 2 Stalks Lemon Grass , thinly sliced
- 3 cups Chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 100 grams Chicken , shredded
- 30 grams Baby corn , sliced
- 30 grams Green beans (French Beans) , cut length wise
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , sliced in wedges
- 5 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
How to make Thai Chicken Noodle Soup With Veggies Recipe
To begin making the Thai Chicken Noodle Soup With Veggies recipe, keep the boiled noodles ready to be used.
Into a saucepan, add the chicken stock, garlic, ginger, red chillies, celery stalks, lemon grass, sriracha sauce and bring to a boil on medium heay.
Now add gthe chicken, once the chickenhas been boiling for about 5 to 6 minutes and is partially cooked, add the vegetables - babycorn, beans, bell pepper and mix everything well.
When the vegetables and chicken are tender, add the boiled noodles and give it one more brisk boil.
Turn off the heat, stir in the chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and serve.
Hi there! This is our chance to talk to you. First, we love creating recipes keeping you in mind. At Archana's Kitchen we try to keep recipes simple, smart and seasonal without additives and preservatives. We hope you enjoy cooking recipes from our website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to us.