Tofu & Peanut Noodles - Spiked With Sriracha Sauce
A delicious and spicy noodles that you can serve along with Thai Green Papaya Salad and Vegetarian Tom Yum Soup to enjoy saturday dinner with family.
If you are looking for a one pot noodles that can be made in a jiffy, then we have the right recipe that has great asian flavours.The flat rice noodles are tossed along with roasted vegetables, roasted peanuts and a spicy Veeba Sriracha sauce.
The Veeba Sriracha Sauce has a fiery chilli flavour that can be used for any stir fried noodles and rice. The sauce can also be a great accompaniment for appetizers that requires a spicy dip to go along with.
- 300 grams Rice Noodles (Flat)
- 2 Carrot (Gajjar) , cut into thin stripes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , cut into thin stripes
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , cut into thin stripes
- 1 Onion , thinly sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic , chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , chopped
- 100 grams Tofu , crumbled For the Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Veeba Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder For garnish
- 2 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , coarsely pounded
- 3 Stalks Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , chopped
How to make Tofu & Peanut Noodles - Spiked With Sriracha Sauce
To begin making the Tofu & Peanut Noodles, boil the noodles in a saucepan filled with water. Boil until the the noodles are just cooked.
Strain the water and wash the noodles over a running tap water to stop the cooking process.
Drizzle some oil and coat the noodles so that it does not stick to each other.
In a bowl add all the ingredients mentioned in the list to make the sauce. Mix well until it combines.
Heat a kadai with oil, add the ginger and garlic, saute till it softens. Add sliced onions, fry till the onions turn translucent.
Add the bell peppers and carrots and saute till they are cooked. Make sure they are not completely roasted.
Add the crumbled tofu and the mixed sauce and give it a stir. At this point add the cooked Tofu & Peanut Noodles and toss well to coat the sauce evenly over the noodles. Check for seasonings.