Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise Recipe
Mayonnaise mostly comes with a huge tag of unwanted calories from the excess oil used. This recipe of Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise is an eggless mayonnaise recipe that uses cashews and very little oil compared to the regular mayonnaise recipe preparation. By making this mayonnaise, you can be sure of its healthier version. Drizzle Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise Recipe on your favourite sandwich recipe and enjoy the experience of a healthy vegan mayonnaise recipe.
If you like this recipe, take a look at more of our basic recipes to cook like a pro
- 1 cup Cashew nuts , soaked for at least 4 hours
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon English Mustard Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Date syrup
- 1/2 Salt
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Dill leaves , finely chopped (optional)
How to make Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise Recipe
To prepare Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise Recipe, soak the cashews with enough water overnight. Drain excess water. Get prep with the other ingredients as well.
Top the creamy Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise with dill leaves and serve with your sandwich.