Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs
You will simply love this creamy dip which you can make for parties. Packed with flavour and taste - this tip will go along with fresh vegetables or even pakoras.
The Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs is a fancy way to serve your dips for the holiday parties. The freshly cut vegetables served in individual shot glasses with your favorite dressing makes for an easy, healthy, elegant appetizer. This Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe is made from sour cream, yogurt and mayo when combined with herbs makes a refreshing dip for parties. Serve Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs with Prawn Cutlets With Sweet Potatoes Wedges Recipe or chopped fresh vegetables as such.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cream
- 1 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chives , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley leaves , finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper powder , freshly ground, to taste
- 1.5 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Buttermilk , (low-fat) Ingredients for the veggie crudites
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , cut into strips
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , cut into strips
- 1 English Cucumber , cut into strips
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , cut into strips
How to make Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs
To make the Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs; In a small bowl, combine the cream, yogurt, garlic powder, parsley, chives, salt and cracked pepper. Whisk them well.
Stir in the white balsamic vinegar; the buttermilk. Adjust the seasoning to taste, adjusting the vinegar as needed, the flavors will become bolder over time.
To assemble the vegetable dip shooter: Place 1/4 cup of dip in each glass. Place the strips of vegetables in each glass and serve cold.
Serve Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs with Prawn Cutlets With Sweet Potatoes Wedges Recipe or chopped fresh vegetables as explained.
Hi there! This is our chance to talk to you. First, we love creating recipes keeping you in mind. At Archana's Kitchen we try to keep recipes simple, smart and seasonal without additives and preservatives. We hope you enjoy cooking recipes from our website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to us.