Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs
The Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs is a fancy way to serve your dips for the holiday parties. The freshly cut vegetables served in individual shot glasses with your favorite dressing makes for an easy, healthy, elegant appetizer. This Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe is made from sour cream, yogurt and mayo when combined with herbs makes a refreshing dip for parties. Serve Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs with Prawn Cutlets With Sweet Potatoes Wedges Recipe or chopped fresh vegetables as such.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- 1/4 cup Sour cream , (low-fat)
- 1/4 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt) , (low-fat)
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise , Eggless Lite Mayonnaise (I used American Garden’s)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Chives , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley leaves , finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper powder , freshly ground, to taste
- 1.5 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Buttermilk , (low-fat) Ingredients for the veggie crudites
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , cut into strips
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , cut into strips
- 1 English Cucumber , cut into strips
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , cut into strips
How to make Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs
To make the Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs; In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic powder, parsley, chives, salt and cracked pepper. Whisk them well.
Stir in the white balsamic vinegar; the buttermilk. Adjust the seasoning to taste, adjusting the vinegar as needed, the flavors will become bolder over time.
To assemble the vegetable dip shooter: Place 1/4 cup of dip in each glass. Place the strips of vegetables in each glass and serve cold.
Serve Low Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe with Herbs with Prawn Cutlets With Sweet Potatoes Wedges Recipe or chopped fresh vegetables as explained.