This week, we have a wholesome weekly meal plan menu with recipes from Mooli Ki Sabzi, Methi Mushroom Brown Rice, Jeera Aloo Sabzi, Nagori Puri, Sagu Masala Dosa, Mixed Vegetable Sambar, Baby Corn Capsicum Masala, Veg Cheese Chilli Burgers, Aamras etc.
Check out recipes for Saturday Dinner Special which you can also make for special occasions like weekend brunch, birthday parties etc. This meal includes Veg Chilli Cheese Burgers, Summer Salad, Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries and Apple Caramel Trifle. This combination will surely satisfy your taste buds and will be liked by your kids too. Make this perfect meal for summers and do let us know how you liked it.
Tips to make your cooking easier:
- We have included some one pot meals which helps you save time to cook and they also tastes delicious.
- To make sprouted Dals and Sabzis, you can sprout the beans, legumes and dals a day or two earlier. Making sprouts ahead of time, makes your cooking easier and you can cook them for Lunch during your busy morning.
- You can usually store chutneys in fridge for 1 to 2 days, therefore make it a day before and store in fridge in an air tight container if you are making for your breakfast.
- You can make yogurt and keep in fridge and include them in your meals. It makes your meal nutritious and is also good to eat in summers.
- Add your favorite vegetables in your curd and make delicious Raitas, to make it more nutritious and tasty. It is a great way to feed vegetables to your kids as they like to eat curd.
Swipe through and get to see the meal plan menu for each day from monday to sunday !
Breakfast - Cheela and Green Chutney
A delicious Cheela with the goodness of palak and beans. Serve it with green chutney.
Lunch - Dal, Sabzi, Aamras and Paratha
Delicious and easy to make, serve this dal with sabzi, aamras and tawa paratha.
Breakfast - Uttapam With Chutney
This delicious uttapam is made of oats and paneer. High in protein, serve it with chutney and coffee.
Lunch - Corn Palak, Lauki Raita, Phulka and Salad
This Jain Style Corn Palak is a perfect recipe and you can also serve it with Lauki Raita, Phulka and Satvik carrot Sprouts Salad.
Breakfast - Upma and Coffee
Give your usual upma a twist and make this Tomato Upma. Serve it with South Indian Filter Coffee.
Lunch - South Indian Lunch
Filling and satisfying, try this Sambar, Poriyal and Steamed Rice combination.
Breakfast - Sandwich and Chai
Love eggs? Then make this delicious Masala Omelette Sandwich and serve it with Adrak Chai.
Lunch - Curry, Raita and Paratha
Baby Corn and Capsicum is a tasty combination when cooked in delicious masala. Serve it with Raita and Lachha Paratha.
Breakfast - Breakfast Bowl and Chai
Make your friday special with this delicious bowl and serve it with Masala Chai.
Lunch - Dal, Sabzi, Phulka and Buttermilk
This Dal is all you need for a weekday Lunch. Serve it with Suran Jo Kheemo, Phulka and Buttermilk.
Breakfast - Aloo, Puri and Aamras
Make your Saturday morning special with this delicious Aloo Puri combination and serve it with Aamras, a perfect mango drink for summers.
Lunch - A special Brunch
Saturday Lunch calls for a non Indian lunch. Make these delicious Veg Chilli Cheese Burgers along with Salad, Fries and a Caramel Apple Trifle to end the meal on a sweet note.
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Toast and Juice
With the goodness of spinach and mushroom, keep your breakfast simple with this scramble. Serve it with Toast and Juice.
Lunch - A Delicious Full Meal
Try this Halli Mutton Saaru which is a South Indian Mutton Curry which you can serve with Jeera Rice, Paratha and Aam Ki Kheer. If you are a vegetarian, you can serve Raw Papaya Kofta In Yogurt Curry.