Making simple, wholesome and tasty everyday meals is what most working professionals and college students long for. With many living away from home, either single or along with a partner, we are looking for easy recipes for beginners, which can get you started in the kitchen.
This is a meal plan created just for you focussing on easy Recipes For Beginners from Breakfast, Lunch/ Dinner Recipes that you can make in your kitchen with everyday ingredients which are local, fresh and easy available from local stores or from online stores like Big Basket. Grophers & Amazon prime now.
This meal plan has recipes such as One Pot Vegetable Biryani, Homemade Sofi Idli, Boondi Raita, One Pot Rajma Masala, Spicy And Tangy Bread Upma, Scrambled Paneer Sandwich, Oat Banana Pancakes and much more. For Breakfast, along with these recipes you can serve your favorite beverage such as Masala Chai, Adrak Chai, Filter Coffee, Espresso Coffee etc.
In this Weekly Easy Recipes For Beginners, you need some basic appliances such as
- Pressure Cooker
- Hard Anodized Kadhai/Heavy Bottomed Pan
- Tawa/Flat Skillet
- Mixer Grinder
- Paniyaram Pan
- Electric Pressure Cooker
- Sandwich Maker
There are some recipes which are made in Electric Pressure Cooker, but if you don't own one, you can make the same recipes in normal Pressure Cooker. For Sandwiches, instead of grilling it in the Sandwich Maker, you can toast the sandwich on a Tawa or Flat Pan.
We will also tell you the ingredients that you need to buy for recipes that is mentioned here from Monday to Sunday, so that you can shop on weekends and keep it ready. There are ingredients such as Tomato, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chillies, Cooking Oil, Sugar, Rice, Ghee, Whole Wheat Flour, Coriander Leaves, and Lemon that you must always have in your fridge. Other than this, below is an articles that will tell you what Masalas you must have in your kitchen.
Shopping Ingredients You Need To Buy This Week
- MONDAY - Idli Batter, Coconut Oil, Pearl Onions, Fresh Coconut, Roasted Gram Dal, Dry Red Chillies, White Urad Dal, Rajma, Garam Masala Powder, Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick
- TUESDAY - Green Bell Pepper, Chaat Masala Powder, Bread
- WEDNESDAY - Banana, Hung Curd, Honey, Oat Cookies, Pistachios, Quinoa, Olive Oil, Star Anise, Parley Leaves
- THURSDAY - Puffed Rice, Curry Leaves, Peanuts, Green Peas, Paneer, Kalonji, Cashew Nuts, Mint Leaves
- FRIDAY- Gram Flour, Flax Seeds Powder, Curd, Mushrooms, Bhindi
- SATURDAY- Oats, Baking Soda, Banana, Coffee, Milk, Vanilla Extract, Buttermilk, Butter, Strawberries, Chocolate Sauce, Hakka Noodles, Carrot, Cabbage, Green Beans, Spring Onion, Black Pepper Powder, Soy Sauce, Red Chilli Sauce, Chilli Vinegar
- SUNDAY - Corn, Red Chilli Flakes, Cheese, Potato, Cloves, Bay Leaf, Boondi
Breakfast - Idli and Chutney
This is the easiest breakfast you can make, you only need Idli Dosa Batter and a Idli steamer. If you are not able to make the Idli Dosa Batter at home, you can always buy the store bought batter and use it. With these Idlis, make this red chilli coconut chutney which will add spice to your breakfast.
Breakfast - Bread Upma
Have leftover Bread? If yes, then make this easy Upma. You just have to cook the bread along with tomato, onion and basic masalas. There is also a twist to it.
Breakfast - Pudding
This Banana Digestive is a perfect breakfast pudding that you can make during your busy morning hours. It is healthy and can also be packed for your snack box.
Breakfast - Upma
We all have eaten Bhel Puri, but have you ever tried make upma of the murmura. Just like our regular Poha, you have to soak the murmura in water. Once it becomes soft, squeeze the water and cook it along with masalas, onions and tomatoes.
Breakfast - Bhurji and Toast
Just like Egg Bhurji, you can make Besan Bhurji and it is a great option for vegetarians especially. Serve it along with Bread Toast and your favourite beverage.
Breakfast - Pancakes and Coffee
Saturday calls for a special breakfast, therefore makes these healthy and easy Oat Banana Pancakes and serve them with Honey, Maple Syrup or Nutella. Also make this super easy frothy Coffee to go along with it.
Breakfast - Sandwich
Corn and Capsicum, two healthy vegetables that you can use to make a sandwich. It is very easy and gets ready in no time.