Whole Wheat Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes Recipe
This cupcake is a perfect combination of chocolate and cinnamon and is enjoyed by everyone.
Chocolate and Cinnamon is a really great combination for this cupcakes. Kids would really love them it you serve it into their lunchbox! Also it's heathy too as we are using whole wheat flour for it. You can also make these for your house parties or kids birthday parties.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Cupcake recipes such as
- Hidden Banana Cupcake Recipe
- Kesar Badam Cupcakes with Shrikhand Recipe
- Tiramisu Gingerbread Cupcakes Recipe
- 1-1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate chips , as required
- Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini) , as required, for garnishing
How to make Whole Wheat Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes Recipe
To begin making the Whole Wheat Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes recipe, in a mixing bowl, add milk, oil, vanilla extract and castor sugar and mix it well.
In another bowl, sieve whole wheat flour with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and cocoa powder all together. Now gradually add this mixture into milk mixture and mix it into all combined.
Preheat the microwave at 180 degrees. Set the cupcake liners into cupcake mould and pour the batter into liners and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Bake them for 20-25 minutes into preheated microwave. Let them cool and garnish them with cinnamon powder on top.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes Recipe is part of the Baking With Flour Contest