Here's a delicious and mouthwatering Continental meal plate which includes Tomato Basil Chicken Curry, Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Rice, Pan Roasted Herbed Baby Potato With Vegetables and Coleslaw Salad on Sliced Apple. This meal plate is inviting and is perfect to serve during weekends to your friends and family or make it if you have guests coming home for dinner.
Full of protein, this Tomato Basil Chicken Curry is a tangy and spicy gravy which you cant miss. The tanginess from the tomatoes gives it a delicious flavour. Along with this we have served Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Rice which goes realy well with this chicken curry. The jalapenos and lemon juice gives it a nice spicy and tangy taste. This Rice recipe tastes great with all the Continental gravy recipes.
To complete the meal, we have Pan Roasted Herbed Baby Potato Recipe With Vegetables and Coleslaw Salad on Sliced Apple on the side. Pan Roasted Herbed Baby Potato Recipe With Vegetables is filled with the goodness of vegetables providing us the necessary nutrients. On the other hand, Coleslaw Salad on Sliced Apple is an unique appetizer which is easy to make and makes this meal even more flavourful and tasty.
Some tips to follow while making this meal:
- While making Coleslaw Salad on Sliced Apple, make sure that you slice the apple just begore serving, otherwise it will become black.
- You can also use leftover rice to make Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Rice. You can also serve plain Steamed Rice with this curry.
- Don't overcook the vegetables in Pan Roasted Herbed Baby Potato Recipe With Vegetables, as the crunch in these vegetables is necessary to make this recipe.
1. Tomato Basil Chicken Curry Recipe
Tomato Basil Chicken Curry Recipe, a delicious one pot dish that can be made in a jiffy and is very simple to make.
The recipes uses fresh produce of tomatoes to create a tangy and flavour packed curry that can rightly paired with any flavoured rice or a toast of garlic bread by the side. In this curry, some carrots are also added which brings a crunch and flavour to this gravy.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Chicken Curry Recipes for your everyday meals:
2. Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe, a vibrant rice recipe that has freshly ground coriander leaves tossed in with cooked rice. It also has sliced jalapeños which gives this rice an extra crunch and flavour.
This is a great recipe to serve along with Continental curries as it adds a flavour to your meals.
If you are looking for more Rice recipes, here are some that you can try at home:
3. Pan Roasted Herbed Baby Potato Recipe With Vegetables
Herbed Pan Roasted Vegetables Recipe is a delicious side dish that have the right combination of vegetables which makes the perfect side dish for your continental meal.
This side dish is filled with vegetables such as button mushroom, baby potatoes, cauliflower and carrots which provides nutrition to your body.
If you are looking for more Continental Recipes here are some :
- Crunchy Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
- Masala Cheese Bread Loaf Recipe With Garam Masala & Herbs
- Pan Grilled Balsamic Chicken Breast And Mushrooms Recipe
4. Coleslaw Salad on Sliced Apple Recipe
An innovative continental appetizer, Coleslaw Salad on Sliced Apple is a healthy appetizer which you can serve for your weekend meals or house parties.
The coleslaw is made using purple cabbage, boiled potatoes, toasted walnuts and spring onions that is mixed with sour cream, dried herbs and spicy tobacco sauce for the kick. Once the coleslaw is made it is just topped over a sliced apple and served.
If you are looking for more Appetizer, here are some recipes that you would like to try:
- Loaded Veggie Nachos Recipe - A Delicious Mexican Appetizer
- Creamy Cheese Mushroom Bruschetta Recipe
- Baked Potato Thyme Rolls Recipe