Achari Paratha Roll Recipe
Achari Paratha Roll is a spicy and tasty roll which is filled with the goodness of mixed vegetables in an achari paratha. Serve the delicious Achari Paratha Roll for the kids lunch box or as a travel snack or just a weeknight dinner.
Achari Paratha Roll, is a delicious roll made with mixed vegetables and achari paratha. For the filling, any combination of vegetables can be tried. The achari filling in the paratha will surely refresh your taste buds, as it is spicy and tasty.
If you like this, you can also try
- Vegetarian Wrap With Olives And Cottage Cheese -Paneer Roll
- Calcutta Style Paneer Egg Frankie Recipe -Wrap or Roll Recipe
- Tandoori Aloo Gobi Kathi Roll Recipe - Spicy Aloo Gobi Frankie
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Achari masala For Filling
- 3 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and diced in cubes
- 1 cup Kaddu (Parangikai/ Pumpkin) , chopped
- 1/2 cup Green peas (Matar)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Salt , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds (Rai/ Kadugu)
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
How to make Achari Paratha Roll Recipe
To begin with Achari Paratha Roll Recipe, Add salt and water to the wheat flour and knead to a smooth dough. Add 1 or 2 tsp oil and knead it again. Once done, keep it aside.
To prepare the filling, heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them crackle. Once done, add the chopped pumpkin, green peas and potato cubes.
Mix it properly. Then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, asafoetida and salt according to your taste. Mix well everything and let it cook for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
After 8-10 minutes, switch off the heat and make sure everything is mixed well.
Now take the dough and divide into equal sized balls. Take a ball and press it between the palms of your hands. Dust both the sides of the dough ball. Roll the dough into a round and thin paratha.
Take 1 or 2 tsp of achari masala and spread it on one side of the paratha just like spreading chutney or sauce. Now, roll the paratha in one direction and make a Swiss roll just like we do to prepare Lachha paratha.
Press it again between the palm of your hands and dust with flour. Roll it into a round paratha.
Heat a Tava or skillet. Cook the rolled paratha till it turns golden brown on both the sides. Proceed with the remaining dough and prepare achari paratha.
To Prepare Rolls, take a cooked paratha and stuff it with the potato and pumpkin masala. Close both the sides of paratha and seal the top with a toothpick.