Aloo Masala Puri Recipe
A perfect combination to enjoy this crispy, and delicious flavour of puffed Puris with any pickle or sabji. Aloo Masala Puri is a very popular Indian breakfast dish. They are more delicious when they are served hot, it's easy to make and they are tummy filling breakfast.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other similar recipes such as
- 1 Potato (Aloo) , boiled and mashed
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
- 1/4 teaspoon Ajwain (Carom seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Fennel seeds (Saunf)
- 1/4 teaspoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- Oil , for deep frying
How to make Aloo Masala Puri Recipe
To begin making the Aloo Masala Puri recipe, firstly add wheat flour to mashed potato along with red chili powder, coriander powder, asafoetida, turmeric powder, carom seeds, fennel seeds, sesame seeds, coriander leaves, salt and oil.
Mix them well and add water so as to form a dough. Keep it aside for few minutes.
Make small round balls of this dough and roll them in the form of a Puri.
Apply oil on the rolling pin and rolling board and carefully roll them in to Puri.
Fry them in a deep fry pan and it is ready to be served.