Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice Recipe
Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice is a quick recipe of rice tossed with sauces and veggies. The sauces used in this recipe are all present in our kitchen pantry and all you need to do is assemble everything to get delicious spicy Thai meal on your table. The best part is you can make this with left over steamed rice. Any of your favourite veggies can be used to make this Asian style mixed fried rice, an egg can also be used along with the veggies.
- 2-1/2 cup Rice , cooked
- 1/4 cup Carrot (Gajjar) , cut in very small cubes
- 1/4 cup Sweet corn , steamed
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , cut in small cubes
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion Greens , chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic , finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper powder , to taste
- 2 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
How to make Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice Recipe
To begin with Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice, firstly heat oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic and fry until the raw smell of garlic vanishes.
Add chopped spring onion white bulbs and toss for about 30 seconds.
After 30 seconds, add carrots and corn, toss well for another 30 seconds.
Add green pepper, peanut butter, soya sauce, red chili paste, rice vinegar and mix well. Saute it for about 40-50 seconds and make sure everything is mixed properly.
Add spring onion greens and season with salt and pepper. Once it is done, add 2 tablespoon of crushed peanut, mix well.
At the end, add the cooked rice and toss it well. Garnish this delicious rice recipe with some spring onion greens and crushed peanuts.