Avocado Raita Recipe
Avocado Raita Recipe is a simple yogurt based salad made with pureed avocado, roasted peanuts and chillies. The Avocado raita is quick to make and is wholesome and nutritious too. Serve the Avocado raita along with Parathas for breakfast to make a wholesome meal.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other raita recipes such as
- 1 Avocado , peeled and pureed
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1-1/2 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , crushed
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , a bunch, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera) , roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- Salt , to taste
- Red Chilli powder , to taste
How to make Avocado Raita Recipe
To prepare the Avocado Raita, take the peeled avocado, scoop out the flesh and roughly chop it up into small bits.
Put the chopped avocado bits into the blender. Add the 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt, salt, coriander leaves, chat masala, cumin powder and green chilli and blend them together to form a smooth paste.
In another bowl, pour in the remainder of the yogurt beat it gently, adding in the avocado mixture at this stage. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste.
Finally, add the roasted peanuts and sprinkle red chilli powder into the Avocado Raita just before serving. Serve the Avocado raita along with Parathas for breakfast to make a wholesome meal.