Bharwa Bhindi And Pyaaz Ki Sabzi Recipe
Bharwa Bhindi and Pyaaz Ki Sabzi is a popular Rajasthani dish which is spicy and delicious. It is mostly served as a side six along dal, rice and phulkas. In this dish, spicy garlic and onion paste is filled in the bhindi and is fried along with pearl onions.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Rajasthani recipes such as
- 500 grams Bhindi (Lady Finger/Okra)
- 7 Pearl onions (Sambar Onions)
- Sunflower Oil , as required
- Water , as required to sprinkle
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , Few sprigs, finely chopped For filling
- 1/4 cup Garlic , paste
- 1/4 cup Onion , paste
- 1 teaspoon Green Chilli , crushed
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- Salt , as required
- 1/2 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
How to make Bharwa Bhindi And Pyaaz Ki Sabzi Recipe
To begin making the Bharwa Bhindi And Pyaaz Ki Sabzi, firstly mix all the ingredients mentioned under ‘For filling’ in a mixing bowl to prepare the masala. Keep it aside.
Wash the bhindi and make a slit length wise from top to bottom. Fill the masala inside the bhindi and keep them aside for about 5 minutes.
Heat oil and add the bhindi in a wide pan. Let it cook for a minute and then add the pearl onions into the pan.
Stir it for about 2 minutes and sprinkle a little water on it. Turn the flame on low, cover the lid and cook it till the bhindi is soft and cooked.
Once it is done, garnish it with coriander and it is ready to be served.