Big Farm Fresh Pizza Recipe Loaded With Crisp Veggies
Big Farm Fresh Pizza Recipe Loaded With Crisp Veggies is a cheesy, spicy and crispy pizza which leaves you mouth-watering with a great Italian taste left behind. Serve it with Baked Potato Wedges and Strawberry Mojito for a complete weekend meal.
The Big Farm Fresh Pizza Recipe got its name because of the fresh garden vegetables in it. Cheesy, spicy and crispy pizza which leaves you mouth-watering with a great Italian taste left behind. Perfect meal for lunch, tea time or dinner with Del Monte Tomato Ketchup and dried crushed oregano to sprinkle on top.
If you are looking for more Homemade Pizza Recipes, here are some:
4 8 slices
- 1 Pizza base , homemade or store-bought
- 4 tablespoons Fresh cream
- 5 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 200 grams Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cabbage (Patta Gobi/ Muttaikose) , chopped
- 1/3 cup Onion , sliced
- 1/4 cup Baby corn , slit
- 3 tablespoons Del Monte Black Olives , sliced
- 1/4 cup Carrot (Gajjar) , sliced to 1-inch
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , sliced
- 1/4 cup Sweet corn
- 3 Pickled Jalapenos , sliced
- 1/4 cup Tomato , chopped
- Salt , as per taste
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
How to make Big Farm Fresh Pizza Recipe Loaded With Crisp Veggies
To prepare Big Farm Pizza Recipe, prepare up with all the ingredients first.
Heat the milk in a pan. When it comes to a boil, add half of the mozzarella cheese, salt and 2 tablespoons cream to it. Bring it to boil till the cheese completely melts into it.
Take one mixing bowl and add all the vegetables, salt, black pepper, oregano, chilli flakes, 2 tablespoons cream, olive oil and 3 tablespoons pizza sauce and mix well.
Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
Take a pizza base, spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce remaining and the cheese sauce made earlier on it. Put on the topping of vegetable.
Grate the rest mozzarella on it.
Bake the pizza for 5-10 minutes in the oven till all the cheese melts.