Chicken And Egg Soup Recipe
Chicken And Egg Soup Recipe is a humble and comfort soup made with chicken broth and egg with added flavours from the leeks and mushrooms. Great to be served on a cold winter evening.
Chicken And Egg Soup Recipe is the most famous egg drop recipe that is being consumed by most of the Chinese eaters.The soup is semi clear filled with sauteed vegetables and satin shaped egg drop. It is flavoured with basic ingredients such as vinegar, salt and pepper.
Soup is an essential part of the Chinese Cuisine. Every meal has to start with a small portion of soup and followed by a starter or a main course. As the base to the soup is made from the "Stock", which is very important in every Chinese kitchen.
If you are looking for more soup recipes here are some of our favourite:
- Guacamole Soup (Spiced Avocado Soup Recipe)
- Fennel Turmeric Walnut Soup With Apple And Raw Mango Recipe
- Roasted Tomato and Pumpkin Soup
- 1 Chicken breasts , cut juliennes
- 1 Leek , sliced
- 1/2 cup Button mushrooms , sliced
- 1 Carrot (Gajjar) , sliced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli , chopped small
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon White vinegar
- 1 Whole Egg
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- Sunflower Oil , for cooking
How to make Chicken And Egg Soup Recipe
Now add chicken stock, salt and black pepper powder.Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Then add white vinegar and allow to cook for some more time.
Now break an egg in a small bowl and beat it till the yolk combines with white, add the egg into the soup when it is boiling and cook till egg comes on top.
Remove gently in a bowl and serve hot.