Fresh & Juicy Chickpea Salad with Fruits & Vegetables
Make this super fresh and super delicious, salad of chickpeas, grapes,arugula leaves, orange with a simple lemon and olive oil dressing for a nice start to any meal.
Chickpea Salad along with fresh cubed oranges, pomegranate and mint tossed in olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and paprika is wholesome and can make a light nutritious dinner. An impeccable salad served chilled is great for a summer afternoon picnic or a dinner party. It is wholesome and rich in flavours and textures. Full of proteins and packed with nutrition this salad will surely be a hot with your family.
If you love making fresh salad, you might like some of them below
- 1 cup Kabuli Chana (White Chickpeas) , cooked
- 1 Orange , peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Anardana Powder (Pomegranate Seed Powder)
- 1/4 cup Black grapes , sliced
- 3 sprig Mint Leaves (Pudina) , roughly torn
- Arugula leaves , a small bunch
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- Salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
How to make Fresh & Juicy Chickpea Salad with Fruits & Vegetables
To begin making the Fresh & Juicy Chickpea Salad with Fruits & Vegetables, combine all the ingredients together, except the mint leaves, salad leaves, salt, lemon juice, chili flakes.
Refrigerate for couple of hours and when ready to serve the Chickpea Salad, stir in the remaining ingredients, adjust the taste accordingly and serve.