Chilli Paneer & Oats Dosa Recipe
Chilli Paneer & Oats Dosa Recipe is a recipe with a Chinese twist to your regular dosa with Chilli paneer and Oats.
Chilli Paneer & Oats Dosa Recipe is a Chinese twist given to the regular dosa. It makes a perfect teatime snack when you are craving something chat patta. The best part is, it is healthy and made from instant dosa batter that you can make in a jiffy.
Other dosa recipes that you might like
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 cup Sooji (Semolina/ Rava)
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Sunflower Oil , as required for cooking the dosa For Paneer Oats & Chilli
- 200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion Greens , chopped
- 40 grams Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
- 2 tablespoons Red Chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
How to make Chilli Paneer & Oats Dosa Recipe
To begin making Chilli Paneer & Oats Dosa, in a kadai heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat, and add the garlic, onion and capsicum and saute until soft and tender.
Once done, add the chopped tomatoes, the paneer, the sauces, the oats and 1/4 cup of water. Check the salt and cook the chili paneer until the oats is cooked through. Once done, turn off the heat.
To make the dosa batter, combine all the dosa ingredients and add 2 cups of water and stir to combine the batter well. The batter should be of thick pouring consistency.
Keep the batter aside for 10 minutes and then proceed to make the dosa. If too thick adjust by adding water.
Heat a non-stick pan and pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread it thin. Do not make it very thin because it might tear. Drizzle half a teaspoon of oil and cook until browned and crisp.
Once browned, spoon the chilli oats paneer in the center and fold the dosa in half .
Your Chilli Paneer & Oats Dosa is now ready to be served as a delicious breakfast or tea time meal.